While pondering/reflecting on 2011′s early personal accomplishments, I realized I had never even thought about 2010′s year-wide. So here are my top 5 accomplishments I can even remember for 2010:
1) Producing and starring in my first original musical, with the comedy troupe I created two years ago, and playing to a crowd of 250 people inside the beautiful ballroom of a casino that didn’t shut down a week before opening. All of this was co-created alongside of about 10 of my best friends, who also happen to be 10 of the most talented and creative people I know. No big deal. http://www.utilityplayerscomedy.com all the way
2) The Utility Players being voted Best Comedy Troupe in Reno; as well as 2nd Best Podcast in Reno. (I never thought I would get this into audio production, but I love it, and I rock).
3) Convincing Best friend, Ariel Lea, to move to Reno, and accomplishing everything we set out to do, including: Write original musical, take Utility Players to the next level, and produce original demo album. Check, check, check.
4) Finishing my second year of classes at Circle’s Edge – Center For Spiritual Living (on my way to being a pracitioner, and eventually Minister). Also being the youngest member elected to the Board.
5) Manifesting the best house ever, and, playing with hundreds of pumpkins on a daily basis